Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hartford... Meh.






Um.
I'm still taking pictures of things that "don't matter"
So sue me!












...architecture in Connecticut is... bomb.


The images below being in my life are why I... Murktarat Yussuff deserve an SLR camera.
just saying






oy dios. you cant see how bomb the visuals in this staircase are. subtracting the fact that i had a 10 year love affair with this shade of blue. the colors are just beautiful. SEE. i needa fucking CANON! (the legit un dinky one I have now) s'all good. Plottin'




Things that 'Don't Matter'

abandoned diners and graffiti-ed trucks











Things that really 'don't matter





Cohluh's







N' Shit.







Hartford. I don't like you.. I don't like you... I do not LIKE YOU and I didn't just actually write love by accident and erase it.damn...we are going to have quite an 'interesting' relationship.





2 comments: