Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pants fo Dat Ass..teheheh get it?

I have working on these (dis)continuously since December break.
It was a massive 'edit' as my homie momoh would put it, homes.
I should have taken before pictures but I'll describe them instead,
they were giant big person pants straight legged falling off of me had it not been for the elastic
oh man..me and these here pantalones been through it
it took a lot of work but I am finished.

if it hadn't got to the point of "fuck it i cant really sew but lets do this"
mixed with a lil begging for advice from moms these would never have made me so satisfied.

So now on some.. 'do whatever you want and use ya resources homie'
im proud of myself and feel motivated

SHAYTAYHAY
PEEEEEP HOMIE
Channeling my inner FELA with this pants. WHHHHEW!

(I post too many pictures of the same angle but you get the idea..& if not..I'm too lazy to break out the digitals and upload again..nooothanks)

Dress it up




(my room is a mess...as am i...mindyabitnessHOE)


Wear It Down





PowPOWPOW


No comments:

Post a Comment