Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Delivery.. Bundle of Joy

We love Vintage Shopping
We love ebay.
(in that order...haha who is 'we' ?
me and the voices in my head possibly)



Yes. I'm serious...

Wait till you see me in this
I know it may be wack to post this on a blog

but I am actually just too excited.
I cannot wait to wear this.
I have been trying to cop this since summer and finally decided to stop being cheap and lazy.
I love vintage shopping on ebay. My gawd

The RBG motif tho yall..
Really?
Loveliness all the way.
It's on some dress/jacket status
(Pretty shameful that I think I either one will do... lets see if I have any senses when I do step out
with this on SMH, shameful)

My friend Ben said
"mmm, i like it.. its very HBCU circa 1980"

(that was in the summer & I still remember it
to the letter, or to the essence
whatever, thats not the point)


Disclaimer:

it looks better on me than on the mannequin
ha.YAS!


POWpowPOW


No comments:

Post a Comment