Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I dont know what I have gotten myself into....Blogspot...30/30??

Bantu migrations...
yes.?
Random.Ridiculousness...
Yes?
Um..
So Blogspots are awkward because they force you to
view yourself in some sort of external sense...
which is wierd... to me..
brace yo self

Bantu Migrations because it is part of my
random.ridiculousness.
and also because for Africans
it bears alot more meaning than we like to acknowledge
and is my answer for everything...

me and my womanses are starting a 30/30 late
but pretending it is starting now

check out the trinity
me being one part
and my two other better halves
(yes math wise it doesnt make sense but that would
only matter if i was a mathematician now wouldn't it....)

www.oddballsdontbounce.blogspot.com

&&

www.jourmeansdayclothing.blogspot.com

love.Word




No comments:

Post a Comment