Thursday, August 13, 2009

Until...Before

As of now,

I will not be posting anymore of my 30/30 poems directly to my blog. There is a degree of externalism that goes into such things, even as i am writing now, and the place that I am at in my life and poetry cannot coincide with that wholeheartedly. I hope to be able to stay honest with myself to maintain an honesty that will allow me to be in the places I am within when writing and not think about people reading my work, i hope to maintain an honesty that will allow me to be vulnerable enough to post everything i write.Operating on any such fear that i may not be able to is faithlessness, and i have done enough of that already. To the many anyones out there, the people in my head the figments of my imagination that cause a degree of questionable sincerity through forcing me to be external even now, if you know me, know yourself, you'll wait......like i will........somewhere thats so easily found it looks hidden


until...before

love.word

No comments:

Post a Comment