Monday, August 3, 2009

Dear Pantoum.

Hi,
so... ummm....
I know you have a lot of hoes... that you like.. like alot and maybe even one that you are thinking about making your girlfriend/ permanent boothang(F***thatB*** Saf! i only used her to get closer to you anyways). but um.. i was just wondering i mean just thinking that maybe if we like spent sometime together you might get to know me and like me. Possibly ... like.. um .. i could come over to your place.. iounno maybe make you some dinner ... you like pasta?
and um yea.. iounno or iounno we could go to a poetry spot or sumthin..(i heard they havent been seeing yo face in those lately).. um butchea i aint desperate or nuthin just tryna make destiny happen fate has been a lil lazy lately feel muh..
so umm.. but .. umm
uhh yea. so like and then
yea maybe then you could like me?
and then maybe SHOW you like me
so i know....
word.
like it was just a suggestion
like im not pressed or anything..?
so.um
yea...
when can i come over?
friday.
i mean i.. i have like all these fresh groceries with me and stuff i could. i mean.. im not busy.
okay ..Im coming over..
NOW
...
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment