Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror..."
- Khalil Gibran
via. Omar Offendum








Who I was stalking...
because he is worthy of stalking.









he is DUMB sexy.
aiite I said it.
My love Sadia put me on.
His work is matches up to his face.
haha.

HALAL BOOTY.*

He also qualifies as IslamaBAYADNESS.
I have decided.

Apparently he frequents the District(as well as the multiple other places I sporadically do such as Philly and New York)
...welp, I'm not going to SAY anything but.. umm...yea. An encounter needs to happen soon is all.

And ...again.
HE IS DUMMMMMMB SEXY.
shet shet shet triple shet..




I should not be watching this.
SMH..
hormonal angst.
Or is that more than you neededto know?
its not my fault he is so damn pretty.
Actually enough of this, let me go find the artist circles around here he frequents lmao
let the work (or rather procrastination from my own) begin


*Tomfoolery is Ade and Murktarat creating Muslimly contradictions

2 comments:

  1. murk. i just laughed. for ten minutes straight. girl. girlllllllll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao.. hahah i'm glad i could do that for youhahahah
    and i think you're great you should email (or call me sometime)
    murrkywaterz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete