Friday, June 4, 2010

Subsistence Struggles Continued

Yea.
Still eating the same shit.
Although yesterday I used like 5$ of what is left of my dining hall money (now 26$) to buy a sandwhich. wack ass salad and apple sauce so actually it was more than 5$. Crappy thing is if you go over its out of pocket and they attach it to your tuition funds (a random $200 charge on my tuition from last year proves I had to learn the hard way). And some how if you go under you lose yo mofucking ca$h and these beetches "throw the money out" FUCK YOU DARTMOUTH . aint that some capitalistic shit right there. oh yea... lets pretend these numbers are real money till yo ass tries to retrieve it or something.. tsk tsk tsk.

anywhooser, im tryna make it through. you see dining dates actually dont work too well when you realize you are royally fucked/ too set in yo procrastinating ass ways and have mad research papers due within the next few days.


Food is a good distraction to make you feel like you are actually doing something when you are not, especially if you are like me and have an oral fixation. Here is what happens. You meet and devour food pals especially if they are new ones or old ones you have missed for a long time.

LoOk:

EVIL BAG OF POPCORN PART 2

Before


















After


and this my friends.. i kid you not.. is in a matter of two days or Like 50-60 hours. How does one consume so much popcorn, its actually kettle corn which is very special and hard to come by so that is part of it.. I will say though, I am proud i didnt eat it all in one day cuz i do and have indeed taken on stomach feats such as that.
guhhhhhh.Same 'ol shit.





oh but meet my other friend.

Genetically Modified Giant Ass Apple.
Unlike Popcorn he has secret evils, his ills are in fact hidden.. which may be worse.

You cant tell.. but that is actually a big ass apple. SMH. oh college woes "poor me", i'm a jerk. But I cant wait till I have access to 'ethnic' people and 'ethnic' food it literally changes my brain and my thinking and my spiritual centeredness. DEADASS NO GASS fooo.

May God grant me something pretty in my belly as soon as I get home to DC.
Ashe. Ameen. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment