Monday, June 21, 2010

Domestic Nomad

let's ego trip real quick shall We.
I give a big wtf in reflection right now..


I have been home, what i call home.. the only place in this country i call home (DC)
For Two weeks
... mind you.. I do not have a house there...

okay...
and in those two weeks
I have spent not one weekend in DC

I am in Philly right now..
for the second time in Two weeks
(more out of necessity than choice)

By the end of the week (according to plans)
I will have visted

DC (going back 'home' in an hour or so)
New York.. to get to New haven so i can get to...
Hartford CT (where my mom lives)[from which i will go to]
Hanover NH to take care of school shit (and drama etc)
New York again for poetry regionals on Sunday... [and maybe a fashion show and play or two.. on Saturday]
all in one week...
actually..??!?

WHAT
THE
FUCK?!

No comments:

Post a Comment